Many greetings at this late/early hour again to everyone with love in their hearts. Feels weird to sitting here till so late, cuz I have never done this before except in camps, chalets and so on.
Want to fill this space up here with greetings! An advanced one.
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE
I won't be here till tuesday to sing CNY songs, so it explains. Have fun everyone, stay healthy.
Happy birthday He wei! I love you!!! You are one of the many people I would like to keep in my pocket with me. AW I don't mean to get so cheesy.
Lina Junsu, Yu Ling, Jason, I hope we can meet soon!!!!!! Keline Tina! My fav girl- Yan Jie!
Today/yesterday is/was a great day. Thanks for the care. Awwwwwwwwww, I love hugs, don't cha? Wish I can join my groupmates now.
Wonder if I am going to sleep anywhere and everywhere later........ Reminds me of the last camp I went, we all got soo high....... Seriously. The captain's ball game that day was good, we were running everywhere, heck, and running barefooted for the ball. We picked up paddles and were splashing water everywhere.
The stars were shining so bright, how could you not gaze at them longer than you should
In hours and seconds, it seems so fast
I'm counting to days I dunno the reason for my doing so
The songs heard, the songs sang, eased something in me
Wonder what was the reason of each tear, your tears
The sun beats on the backs, blinding the eyes that struggles to see it
There we are, running, fast, forward
What are the chances of seeing you smile
Our tired faces glowing with pride
I am looking forward
I will bring you a smile