I'm typing because I just want to rant whatever that comes to mind.
I'm listening to ABBA's songs, my mum likes them, oldies just rocks. Shall find more oldies I used to listen to when we were out on the road, and the songs my parents sang before. Sometimes I wish people everywhere would just sing everyday, LOUDLY and freely, and everyone sings together. Singing brings people together, and lifts the spirits. Who cares if your singing voice sucks, just sing.
Just remembered I transferred all of DBSK's songs into my mum's ipod last year. Big LOL, anyway credits to DBSK for coming up with the albums and all song writers and composers involved in the making of the albums and for Lina who readily and with enthusiasm, spread the love of DBSK to me and shared the songs with me.
I wanna blow up the pictures of ussssss, then at least I can stay happy watching and remembering the fun times when you all are so far away.
Text messages, calls ain't enough... Nope nope nope.
endure,
Cuz you know you know you know, you got to try
Ba la ba la ba ba ba ba ba la ba la la ba la la
Where is the P word, the B word, the D word, it's in me. And the various Cs, I am getting them back