Busy busy like a bumblebee, and the outcome is honey! Sweet...
I read my pride&prejudice book, yep you got it right, it's mine, my own copy... So proud of this fact! It's a christmas gift. I love the story!!! I always like the two main characters...
Sometimes I think, I want time to pass so quickly that the major events in between will be skipped through in split seconds... So that I do not focus so much on them...
Want to be in the middle of the rush that I do not even know when it began......
The thing that may hurt the most is may be being ignorant of what's going on with your closest when you actually want to know what happened... And now, we are so far apart, I do not even know if you are in the dark or in the light, struggling with something or not. I must have touched a raw nerve somewhere, but you just would not spill the beans!!! Maybe only God knows, and those who are ever so lucky to be close to you. I am not there and the feeling ain't great.
Campus shrewd is ending!!! I do enjoy the drama, cuz of the female lead's bubbly, warm character. Though her voice isn't pretty much her normal voice, it is still bearable because we know she does not speak like that in real life. And many a times I've mentioned this, but still, Wilbur is good looking!
Passing clouds in the day, shooting stars at night
Everytime I take a walk
I send a message to the wind
May it reach you, gently, softly, filled with warmth and love
She's always the cheerful one
Maybe it is intuition
Maybe it's just wonder that fills the heart
The lost chances, the friends we never made
Too occupied with own interests
Leaving no room for understanding
Love bye love
No, the memories will not be cloudy, I will keep you
The happy days will come
My dear friends, let's stay close in contact, a great big online group hug here. Heh, DSBK! I miss hanging out with you all. Be happy!