Thinking of SYJ, I have not seen her for so many days. Every Sunday comes but it isn't the same, without the walks, and talks. Things change, circumstances change, may the hearts be constant...
Watched some fancams of the 5th anniversary party... To see their tears was rather surprising. But to me, they are just beginning and not a has-been, cuzzz now's the time where their talents are starting to shine. And we have yet to see Changmin with his guitar! They still have a long way to go, to write pretty lyrics and compose good music.
Must admit, I am not in the pleasant-zee-ness of the pleasant moods today. Mixed feelings. Maybe due to the year ending...
I let go of the one thing I liked so much, but it's okay now, it's over now, got to let the feeling go. And bring in the happiness. Another door opens.
It is time to unwind and relax. At the celebration later. =D