Looking at Lina's entry made me smile again, cuzzzzzz ytd was real big fun with her!!!!! Lots of fun stuffs to look at and laughed about at PS ytd, I used to think the shops there are just limited, nothing much to glance at, but ytd's trip there changed my thinking. We just went from one shop to the next... Laughing most of our way through. OH MY, oh and the way she looks at toys reminds me of the kids in us. LOL. I remember I told her, oh my I touched a cow's feet "hoofs"... I dunno, we just said so many funnnnny stuffs. The laughter's back. So yeah, can't wait for part II like what you say!! Saw so many pretty things, twink twink! Still deciding on what to get! And there was this instance where we sang the "HAHAHA" song... It's this really funny song sang by DBSK, the main motive of the song is to cheer people up during the tough times that people may be going through because of the season. Ya know, cuz it's cold and gloomy, people tend to feel sad and all. So go get DBSK's HAHAHA song listened to, you will be smiling again! Oh and the videos by the NoKy Brothers too!!!
YTD's lunch was great with Elena Nadiah Rachel!!! The good old times, I felt we each were occupied with somethings, something was slightly distracting us? Maybe cuzz of the upcoming events. Nevertheless, it was good, so good to hang out once again!!! While after lunch we each rushed off for lessons.
Something to ponder about, Christmas is coming! Let's make someone smile shall we?
From an email, Remember to treat everyone with kindness, everyone has their own issues. Which I thought is pretty true!
Cheerios, I feel like cutting hair again. Just a thought.