Heya bananas,
I went to the Asian Civilisation Museum on tues with Xiu huan! We reached there after noon and it was pouring... Still the mood was upbeat! I was quite glad to be there, at first I thought it might get boring but cuzz the things displayed have meaning and it's rather cool to look at. Like the filial piety poem somewhere, the 8 immortals!! Southeasten countries stuffs..... COOL, I actually didn't know such a place existed. Baaaaaa.
So anyway when we started interviewing people around, we got distracted, we just quick glanced through the galleries after that... Met good looking people. all not locals =X LOL, one of them was pretty tall, and he moved to singapore last week and there he was exploring the place. Wheeeeeee then there was a belgium girl, I thought she looked pretty, but I think she saw the words "Old lady" on my notebook, not describing her laa! But I saw her eye travelled to the words on the other side on my book, after we realised what she was looking at, we laughed big time, another man was nice to talk to. Warm and friendly... Just feel that this people are quite cool to travel alone... Can I?
Soooo the rest of the week was a blur, TODAY, finally met up with YJ, hahahaha. I took a super long bus ride, didn't managed to catch a movie =(, but had warm soup to defroze and funny topics to laugh about with her! Till we went home, then I remembered we alight at different stops, not so used to it! Cuzzz we used to walk home tgt after hanging out. Well, at least one of us isn't overseas or something! That would beeeeeeeeee. Worse.
WRONG NUMBER MV is out!!! Go catch it! Quite sleek I think. Pretty dance..
Think Junsu's picture look the nicest. This is from the photoshoot for mirotic cover C, which has the nicest album cover I think!!! If I were a boy, I want to be just like you...
Passed by rtc today on the bus, strained my neck to catch a glimpse of it, kinda miss the people there... HEEEEEELLOOO, miss me?
Oh ya, went to the sports hall with the Elena after lunch, hahah just talked about the fun times and our french tutor! We miss him!!! The four of us haven't hanged out for so long, a week is long!! Miss the craps.
Realised I haven't kept myself very happy too, did not do much of the things I like to do.. One of which-to tune in to 98.7fm to hear the muttons. Oh ya, sitting at mushroom- where we meet and watch the people walk by.
OH! Before I forget, mum bought banana muffins for me. OHMY!!!!!! Okay, she bought a box, in it contains other muffins, random stuffs, but she specially took banana for me. WAHAHHA, so happy eating away during breakfast with my brother and sis. They ate muffins too. Hahahahha!
M is for muffin, muffin muffin muffin!
Stars, come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!