Approximately 12 more days till I can meet SYJ! HW! It has been a long time!! I'm counting down, counting down. I miss Luth too! But I dunno how many days to count down to, to see her.
YTD was high time with DBSK come play, xiah's bam ba yaaa was real funny, plus the HK subway announcement, oh and also the wade of thick alfro hair wig the guy placed under his armpits cuzz he wanted to rennact what micky described what he saw before. Anyway, this was supposed to be discussed in big details with LINA privately, but she's not online, soo just post here =D.
They talked about their love tooo. Fans have been going all out about this in forums even before the show started... Touchy touchy subject. I felt xiah's story was sad. Wonder how the other members consoled him =X. Hahahha, anyway some guy at the same variety show was saying how the guys should be dating only then will they make great songs, you have to love to write great songs? I think that was what he said.
Kinda agreeeee, so DBSK, go love and make more new great songs!!!!!!!!!! AFTERGLOW is a really good song, plus the lyrics of loveintheice that was written by chang min.
Okay, I was reaaaaaal restless today. One thing that can be anticipated: Wrong number MV!!!
And, I was flipping the calendar today, woowee, december is next month. Fast isn't it.
Heeeeeeh, anyway I feel like a troll these days. Except maybe trolls don't bathe and stuffs like that or, they live under bridges and wait for goats. But I don't do all that. Just that my hairstyle can match one, and I get a little grumpy too much... Hmmmmmmm, I mentioned I wanted to go cut hair ya, but I didn't!! LINA, did you??
Everytime when I feel down, I always cut my hair. So this hair length has reached a pretty long length that hasn't been reached in years. Sooooooo, maybe what I can say is, I keep my emotions too well.
I still want to see sunsets in other countries, all around the world.
Let's save and make year end trips!
Can't decide if I prefer sunrise or sunsets. Sunrise means the start, a new beginning, something I really am thankful for, to start all over.
On the other hand, sunset means the end of a day, the closing, time to rest.
Both are important!
Lina says she wants to go fishing, haven't tried that before. Let's go! I suggest we go for a picnic too. Hahahha or get up real early and get to the east side of singapore to watch the sunrise. That was 2 years ago that I went with some friends during our chalet? It was reaally special, that feeling. I still remember!!! So many aeroplanes flew overhead of us, and our hearts soared with them.
Be happy, stay happy. Love the dearies who always say this phrase to me...
I ammmmm a tree.