6 more days till I see my bestie!!!!!!!! We have not been contacting, not even through sms. I haven't got the heart to distract her, cuz whenever I sms her, I always wanna ask her if she wants to go catch a movie. Lately.
I want to be like Mraz, touring around. The picture of the sunset he captured is really beautiful...
I wannnnnnnnna wannnnnnnnnt!!
In the playlist, this song stands out
it goes with the words in my heart
the music speaks to me
i had a thought
if i can keep all of you with me
everywhere i go, i see your smiley faces
i hear your warm words
down, encouragement pulls us
up, we run ahead
same path same pace
and at this moment, i thought of your faces
Want to be somewhere else, not here.
something is causing the discomfort
my choices
my fate
I ammmmmm a balloon, flying away