That day was friday, I was looking forward to that day
The day started fine, the bus driver whom I've seen a plenty of times
is still on his job, cheerful as ever
White hairs sprouted on his head, the years have passed, while the smile never falters
Morning, morning, he greets every single passenger that walks pass him
Oh how beautiful is that? A smile brightening up the day...
Maybe it was the book I read
Maybe it was the hour
Maybe its just that I don't notice the grace of age as much as before
The thoughts and the way Morrie lived
I never felt strongly about those words before, even when I came across them years back
I missed out before but I'd like to think those years were NEVER wasted
Becuzzzzzzzz, we learn and learn and learn, and those mistakes from the past, corrected and moved on from there
Moving on,
Watch this!
DBSK live at MKMFOhhhhhhh, I do love it when CM sang HUG. Bringing them all back together, nice concept.
Haven't been out to hang out, heya all, stay healthy and cheerful!!!
Let's keep our eyes locked on...