I feel like a snowman(a borrowed line from He Wei), just for today I hope, heyaa, gimme a sharper carrot nose will ya and I want a huge brown button...
It's soooo cold here!!! At the NORTH pole. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR............. I know too, that others are feeling colder somewhere else.
Ya, and those sad ones will the opportunity to snuggle with the cold and become sadder. BUT NO, let's not cave in to the seduction of the cold wind that's blowing... The dementors are flying around.
Suddenly I remembered those gingerbread man stuck in the jar at one of the shops in Plazasing. And I told Lina, we should save them, somebody save them!!!
I'm just so cold okaay, maybe the typing on the keyboard can bring some heat to my fingers and then bring the warmth to me...
I'm now listening to DBSK's very groovy album. With this cold weather, the best way to keep warm is to eat curry, drink hot soup. WHEEEEE, soo stay loved and blessed