When was the last time I did something not because I had to do it, but because I want to, and I enjoy doing. Miles away, can't remember.
I'm glad cuz I played half a song on a piano. First time. It was slow though.
I'm also glad that I didn't implicate anyone, if we call it a power line, the power was out the other time, I'm still scared. By typing this down, is it showing vulnerability? He wei, tell me!
It was a special day because out of the blue someone asked what songs I liked, I can't remember who was the last person who asked this, but anyone who asks this question is ought to be the most awesomest person on earth, just crapping.
I want to go back to sec.2, though it was crazy, but we truely played wild. EOYs were the talk, we crapped through and emerged winners. I think I just missed doing crazzy stuffs, like needing more out of routine loud bang fun. I'm not complaining how life is now though, plain it is, but there is still something to gather after the end of the day.
I couldn't open my eyes wide enough and I refused to see, all these while, while you all are here. As time goes by, the heart tells, your hearts are made of gold...... True. No lie.
Wants: The big field, to have a bigger heart, cheese on pizza, banana muffin, you to sing more... Make Lina LOL. Disturb Jason. Tickle Yu Ling. Hug He Wei. Write YJ a letter. Crap with Siew Ming Elena Nadiah Ras. Chill with Kel.
Not shy ah? A BIT.
What sunshine is to flowers, a smile is to humanity! Don't you agree?
Beep beep by roadrunner.