I just unleashed a new life into my comp, ah ha so proud ya know heh. But anyway I guess the com just went on a big break. Watched how the files were deleted just now and can't help thinking what if we all work like that, our memories can be deleted and poof, gone.
OKAY, soo I was saying, new life new life!!! Got to start over, my files are all gone, music everything. Pictures, my favourite GIFS, so LINA, do save more gifs for me esp of you know who, changminnie, as usual =D
AND!!! My music files, I was so horrendously proud that I have so many music albums in my comp and so certain that I'm never gonna lose them, and well now it's gone. No backups no nothing. Podcasts, files, ahh...
Dee beee sss kay........ SONGS...........
EDITED: It turns out that the songs are still there =D CHEERS.