V day gave me good thoughts at the end of the day. The company was awesome, lively, pretty and so much fun. A big thank you to the sweeties who specially prepared gifts and gave your love away for the day. Roses, chocolates, sweets, cards. The streets were filled with many people each held within different meanings of the day for everyone. I got a chance to marvel at the sight of a bouquet of blue roses. Just curious about the meaning of the colour, but who made up these meanings anyway?

Blue roses means
Impossible, UnattainableBlue roses exist in fantasy but not in nature. The blue rose symbolizes the unattainable or impossible which won't make it a good choice to give someone you would like to maintain a relationship with anyway.
Reached home when the clock struck midnight, sounds like cinder. Was the magic lost? I kept my smile well.
The shoes that took me to places today, like magic its dust flickers away, giving its blue. Though I like the blue, I decide, better shoes are needed.
Well well, other than that, there are other matters in my head, none I would very much like to fathom.
Taken from soompi- yoosu and some phrases. Plus two songs I love so much, that you just got to listen to. Chang minnie, how was your v day? =X

Why have I fallen in love with you- with translated lyricsLove in the ice with translated lyrics