HAHAHHA. My brother tagged me on facebook, and his 25 random things are so funny!!!!!!! Most of them!
20. has never sat on 20 cents coin operated kiddy rides before. (would try someday when im overweight)
HEY, I think me too. I can't remember much. OH YES have la...
AND OTHERS that I could find similarities with. Who knew he thought like that.. Love!
Some things of today, oh yes I remember feeling disappointed. Who knew.
Goo Joon Pyo: If sorry/an apology is enough, what are the police and the laws for. Yeah as if it will bring back the past, undo stuffs. But still, I am. Smile to a brilliant tomorrow.
I feel my bones. It's weird. Feel hungry all the time.
V day tomorrow, v day v day, I think of Linkin's park song and cao ge's version. One sad, one glad.
The rose,
the wrong meaning, the wrong colour
The wrong misses,
so till I see you again