Finally we met up today, for a movie for laughter for serious conversation for crap for nonsense for lunch for teasing. Bride wars was recommended as a flick for besties to go watch together, and I totally agree.
There are just some bonds that can't be broken.
Do you know someone who knows you more than you do? Who has stayed throughout. Be glad!!
A mere touch of electric, how dangerous how dangerousA trap lays, in holds promises of a bright sun and red rosesThe red, comes from words you spokeTicklish, light, a smileDamn it, those games playedThe colours and smell of pastels on my fingers,
My bag filled with colours, the pencils, the crayons, the paint........ I love!
I love you all because despite of our differences, we are all great friends. Together we did not choose to tolerate differences, but we celebrated them.
Wants: To see a sky with countless stars that fills every inch of the sky, to see a full sunset and sunrise.
Our feet walked some miles
Once we chased pretty faces and pretty things
Chased after what we can't have
All that petty talk of no one understands
Once loud but not anymore
Everyday I am waiting.