Here's what happened to me on monday that made me not want to sit at the back row of any bus next time. I was sitting at center of the back row, left was a couple, right was a guy. Okay, so the couple on my left were doing really weird stuffs there, let your imagination run wild. I had to shut my eyes for the whole journey.
Back home! Wa, auntie beside me was fine, then she left. This guy came and sat beside me and his head nearly dropped on my shoulder. Here's what I did, I uh tapped okay maybe I poked him on the shoulders. WOOPS. BUT man, it was so uncomfortable, can't blame me right. Fine, you want to smell my armpits?! So much for bus rides.
Something that made me not so proud of myself yesterday was that I ran away from tae kwon do practise!! Hmmmmm, till now, I had no idea why, I just dread going for the practice.
So anyway, school's quite alright, presentations and all are coming up, I don't enjoy doing all these, but okay, this is going to be part of the course. Just do it.
HECK HECK HECK.
Audrey- says:but hey im not letting go of this frenship so easily
Audrey- says:im now only giving u space to breathe
Audrey- says:I'LL BE BACK
Sigh, you girls and guys, I miss you all.
Okay nevermind. Oh my, I miss visiting all the nice libraries in singapore. The one at orchard especially!
Say you will believe in me.
You're not alone
Together we stand I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand
When it gets cold And it feels like the end There's no place to go You know I won't give in
No I won't give in
Keep holding on'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it throughJust stay strong' Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you
There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth So keep holding on'
Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
So far away I wish you were hereBefore it's too late, this could all disappearBefore the doors close And it comes to an end
With you by my side I will fight and defendI'll fight and defendYeah, yeah