Last night, the three of us were singing to LINKIN PARK'S new song: What I've done.
Just like the old times.
So let Mercy Come And Wash Away What I've Done I'll face myself To Cross out what I've Become Erase Myself And let Go of What I've doneMoo moo's starting her orientation today!!! Can't wait to hear from her! I've been hearing about all my friends' orientation, and hahahah soon it will be my turn. Can't say I'm looking forward to it. BUT I'M.. UH DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just thinking if my brother is still studying in TP, that would be really good, cuz at least I know someone is close and nearby. Then there's the secure feeling. YOU KNOW?!
All my friends are in school. So the day out was with my brother. Woooot, nothing much. Just some famous amos munching and some talking done. I'm waiting for YJ's reply! I so badly want to go for a walk with her! And it's not raining now! YJ, PLEASE HURRY!
Some stuffs on my mind lately. I want to cook something! Other than noodles, except, okay, I haven't cooked noodles before. But I CAN try. Boil water, place the noodles, okay that's fine. I want to do some frying of food? Oil over and sizzling sounds? That kind of dish? Well, something like that. Hahaha.
Lastly, I've been thinking about you, she, he, we, us, they. EVERYONE.