How reluctant was I to send the book down the book drop~ AHH. Goodbye, I'll get you in new print somehow~~ Someday. Wahahah.
Meet the robinsons was nice! Heh... Now for freedom writers!!!
For Reputation For Escape For Determination For Survival For Justice For Meaning. My interest is more towards MEANING SURVIVAL DETERMINATION.
Had a jolly good time laughing out loud with candice and siew ming. Hahahah.
Yj came in the evening to hang out, we had dinner together, and chatted like nothing after- She then left at ten pm.
Kick my seat, you annoying man
I'll be on you like Jackie Chan
Don't you know I heard you from the snack line
Chewing that popcorn like it's buffet time
Oh yes I heard you from the snack line
Hey man it's not like we can press rewind.
Hahahha! Part of the movie commercial by Frankie the frog.
Lastly, LINKIN PARK's new album is out next month!