Tomorrow's my orientation day. Uh. Errr...............................
What to expect. I guess tomorrow will tell. AH.
LET ME SING.
'Cause you know,you know, you know
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go~~~~~~~
I still want to cook! This time, I'm not the only one!
I miss you YJ! Again! It seems like messages aren't working. Guess we all need time to adjust to our new lives. Just like those secondary school days when we'd leave each other alone for the first two years before hopping back into each other's lives. I wish those days of coffee and heart to heart talks come by soon! OH MAN!
Okay, I'm thinking about the secondary one camp we had before. Still remember the little details!! TINA was my partner. Lol.
During the next days of absence, I think I will miss doing house chores. So weird.
And I forgive you. For being away for far too long.