Orientation day two:
Had to report at 8am yesterday, they got us there early cuz we had to change into our shirts. Business shirts are yellow in colour! While the others are blue, light green and purple. Had this talk on the school academic stuffs, followed by refreshments then to meet our care person. That was when we got our cards and timetable. School starts at 10am for me on monday!
After that was lunch, and the school headed to the sports complex for the competition between the various schools! Just some tele matches while the rest of us were there to cheer...
Well then came the Dragon boat races! The regatta! Wahahahha, so again we had to walk over to bedok reservoir, just a short walk there and we got under the tents and watched some performances, one of them was this water skiing followed by various cheers for the cheer competition... Had a good time cheering!!! AHHHHHH, but I don't know, people don't like screaming these days? Design school students are totally filled with enthusiasm! They sway, they dance. Wahahahah........ Oh yes, business school won the overall champion... Awesome~ Go business go (we go, we go) 4 claps.
BIZ BIZ BIZ BIZ NESS (4 claps)
After all that fun, I waited for SIEWMING in front of her school block. Saw Carole! Hmmmmmm, I think there are 8 CHR students in TP? Counted with sm. Hoho, we headed to where they held the JAM&HOP welcome bash, but we didn't stayed, just watched them for ten seconds and off we went. By that time it was already eight plus... AHH was so hungry. Went back to admiralty for dinner, by then it was ten pm. We walked home, she sent me the mass dance song! We sort of danced on the street last night. Wahahahah was so high.
OH MY, I miss those really high times. I don't know... Maybe I should just stop being so lame. LOL. BUT I CAN'T............................................
Went home and called YJ. We talked till I think we almost slept on each one's side of the phone. Cuz it was already so late by that time. You know what, I MISS HER. SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!
Also, CANDICE, HE WEI, JASON, LINA, SIEW MING, YU LING in alphabetically order. I miss those laughing times!!! And now you've brought your fun to your new company.
I just called to say I love you, I just called to say how much I care.