Orientation today was so coooool! Was supposed to meet up with Kimberley Fong and Weng Kin in the morning, but later we met at Tampines interchange, it was my fault!! The bus passed her bus stop without stopping and woops! Anyway, long story.
I certainly didn't know anyone at all when I reached the auditorium and sat among my future classmates. They got us to watch a video of the school, actually mostly on the business school, arranged for the indian dances, dance ensemble and cheerleading stuffs to be on, followed by speeches. Oh! The SLs taught us the TP school song, plus the hand signs version of it.
Ice breaking games were alright. We all pretty much talked to each other. They are friendly. Guys and girls.
Met a few cool people! Elena's one LINKIN PARK and MIKE fan! Wooot..... Then of course, had the mass dance and chicken/chicky dance which I heard from Siew Ming and Carole. It was really awesome!!! That's a girl boy kind of dance, and I danced with Esther! Wahahah, we all kept laughing throughout. There was this classmates arms over arms thing and we banged others? That was real funny!
AH, the bus ride home was so long. Guess I should get used to it.
Oh my, culinary and catering, I still think of that course!!
It's okay. Adriano was on tv just now!!!
BIZ NESS! BSG BSG BSG!