Went to work yesterday, finally saw Lina and Yuling after so long!! It has been soo long since we talked like that. Lamed a bit and all. The evening was alright, no idea. A bit weird at the start but later it was better. Main tasks for the day was to take orders, serve drinks, wipe and clear the table. Few times, the fork and knife dropped out of the plates. LOL. Met impatient people, opposite of those really nice ones. Hahahha, oh yes had dinner only at 11.30pm.
Going home late with an empty stomach to find dinner on the table is a blessing!
They are starting to go for church services lately. I want to go too!!!!!
Hmmm, I should start eating carrots, a little tip from Lina. I got a little night blindness. LOL, had difficulty looking under those dim lights. LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT, send some light.
I haven't seen you for a long time! It is like we are living at the ends of the earth from each other. Our paths going parallel, never giving a chance to let us meet.
Just another day like any other day, I'm here thinking of them.