I love today!
Yj came to Tampines to meet up during the evening! Actually we made plans for us to meet in my school but she couldn't make it there, hahahh we caught 200 pounds beauty at century square. Today's the first time I stepped into a shaw cinema... Nice movie that was! Our tears rolled down our cheeks towards the end of the movie.
We walked around for a while and then she had to leave for city hall. After I thought we could spend the whole bus ride chatting away. Hahahah, oh man. I was sooo disappointed.
Uh yes, receiving texts from lovely people warms the heart! Even just a simple "How are you". THANKS SO MUCH!
Elena knows Adriano from primary school. That gave me quite a shock. Didn't know I was one person closer to him! Ignore me. Then I thought I saw a really familar face at school today. HAHA, plus another on the way home. What a nice day!
Arms link arm, let's go new york new york~~~~~~~~
I'm glad tomorrow's a holiday, got to do things fast, there's so much to do, so little time. I figured out I may join tae kwon do after all. Else my life in poly would really be so dead and lifeless.
COME ON, laugh. Laugh. Laugh. JUST laugh........ I need to get high.