Friday night was unforgettable, cuz I managed to meet up with siew ming, he wei, yu ling and yan jie. Hahaha, He wei yj and I ended the day with taking a ride on the ferris wheel at the fair next to causeway point. Being up there was great. There was a point in time when the ferris wheel had to be stopped cuz people were getting out of the ride, while we waited for our turn. Wahahah I think that was the best, wished we could just stay up there for long. Lol, it feels great to be that high, if only one can remain like that.
I spent a lot of time alone yesterday! But somehow there's a great feeling within. Hmmm, only saw Lina and Yu ling for an hour then they left. Went to take dinner, hahah the food wasn't bad. Eeeh! It's the first time I'm eating alone other than home. Lol. Em, so did the usual stuffs after that and it was raining. Was wiping the raindrops away when the supervisor(Trousers ma)[I don't want to mention names] called me and I had to go up to the chinese restaurant. Task was to just help them carry dishes to the various stations. But it didn't lasted long, had to return back to the cafe cuz there was shortage of staff??
Girl:We don't have vouchers, we only have credit cards.
She was so not cute when she said that, yucks-
Anyway, a few incidents happened yesterday, hahah I spilled water on somebody's satays. They weren't surprised. Maybe they saw it coming. LOL. And they continued eating the water satays, and so I thought, how rare it was at those places. But at the same time, luckily, trousers ma didn't saw the happenings! LOL, and I spilled water again at the counter. HAHAHAH this time I didn't felt bad. Just hope that I'll be able to work at the same timings as YL and Lina.
I want you to know, you make me happy, I want you to know, you make me sad.