I need to refresh my memory. Closed the doors and shut me out of me. Endless beauty of nature is calling from many miles away. If I should get there, should I reach there, will I be absolutely contented?
If one should take the idea, the band of never ending happiness and use it for someone else, it is the most welcoming thing that can happen. Don't you think. At least you know happy people. No matter how bad you feeeel, it won't be that bad. SOMETIMES.
Feelings are just feelings. They grow. They make you hopeful. They sway around and tease you. They get the better out of you. They make you frustrated. They make you seem helpless. They diminish. They go away. They return. They go.
Contacting my bestie seems to be only via the phone these few weeks. And she still continues to speak to my heart and give me good perspectives. What is the most wonderful thing on Earth to you? Asked her a question, she gave me something in return. Something mutual that is so hard to find, a true, that's why it is so precious. There is something I know, she know, we know that is pleasing to remember and ought to be treasured always. I am happy!
Counting my blessings. I also find that I have been blogging so much. It is the sparkle that I don't want to missssssssssssss! You know?
Looking forward fast forward, too ahead
I shall stop and rest for a while, and sniff the flowers that are around
Warmth is what I get, through the windows of your soul, and it is melting the ice creams of spring. God made you and you and you so pretty... I'm filled with praises!