Megaaaa sleepy. HW and I was discussing about the night's beauty some time not far off. Every night probably is. What was so special about that day? HUUUUUUH
I can't wait for today to be over so that tuesday can come and for it to be over so that wednesday will come. I dunno what's up for wed. OH, lina and I will be working together. =D
Xiuhuan is in china, yeah I kept sending her the same message since thurs or sat? Well do come back soon and rekindle our love relationship/friendship with me. Sounds mega wrong. If it is intended to be that way.
I talked about going for a haircut, since a month ago, and I haven't got around to it. The thing about haircuts is you dunno whats the outcome. Because its so unpredictable! Shall I trim it myself, to make it predictable? =x
I don't want to come online anymore! It's so unhealthy staying up till so late! Ask me to scram if you see me online. Maybe I'll cheat by appearing offline. Ask me to scram in my offline status too.
Know that they will enjoy the dinner tomorrow. wish their smiles will last. want to cherish this. time came and let you told me that it is time to enter the realm of uncertainties.
Soooo sit back fasten up the buckle. so gonna fly. UP UP AND AWAY. Thanks for affections. And I don't want the same story! Because it must be of absolute free will and not being led to the brink of them! Audrey!!!!!!!!!!