Mood check, damn awesome. I guess I just jumped out of something called the dark world. My filter was working well. Byebye unkind words. I think I expected myself to be provoked by the words, but my mind was elsewhere. Soo perhaps it explains why. Never met such a mean person in my life. Pick on someone your own age. Ha. You know how bad characters are protrayed in dark auras and all. Truth be told, I can see it coming from her. WHOA. This is a big eye opener for me. Goooda.
When you jump over that something called the dark world, the nice sweet things come to mind. I love bestie yj and hw. They are always here even when they are not here. I just like to type their names/initials here. Anyway, get what I mean? Come to think of it, me and my friends are facing the same situation now, and we are all standing at different courses of our lives, yet the things we experience can be so similar. Many millions out there are too. That woman, that man, that girl, that boy. Whoa whoa whoa, this is getting so long winded. I'm sure if we start counting our blessings, we are certainly lucky. LUCKY! Having this heart to heart lovey dovey talk with my dear YL. Hahahah, don't grimaced at this words please.
It's just words reaching to my heart, I just type whatever that comes to mind. The tomorrow that is coming is going to be exciting like any other day. Love makes dreams sparkle and tickle them with delight. At daybreak, we are running. Towards a self created destiny. The guide is the heart.
Free expression baby, we are all so different from one another, together, so much can be done. So a bigger heart is needed. Embrace life. Not forgetting my core. The people close and love ones.
A song!
Constant as the stars above
Always know that you are loved
And my love shining in you
Will help you make your dreams come true
Will help your dreams come true
Aww, sing it sing it!
It feels dangerous when I'm missing you. Oh why...