Wednesday, March 25, 2009,4:25 PM

Moments ago I was just listening to thunder. BOOOOM. My true blue feelings are sad. Plain stupid sadness. The mind gets weighed down with heavy thoughts. Can't help but sigh and rewind the unhappiness. Been caught in situations I have never been into before. Every mistake is a lesson learned. But if someone wants to deliberately pick on you, what can you do? Perhaps I am wrong in believing so. Anyway my intention here is not to spread stupid negativity around. If I can help it.
KEEEEEEEP moving.
All these unwanted feelings can be gone/banished if I want to. SHOULD I? With one word from myself.
This entry is a redundant one.
Wish you are somewhere near Wish I didn't had to feel this way Wish
Sometimes don't you just feel like running away, far away, to some place where you dunno. Because the feeling of being here is dread everyday. Don't know where you should go. Don't know where to go. But you know its better than being here. Freak reality shit reality.
Just don't feel like facing up to things. NOW.
Got caught up in my foolishness
Now I am running to you