YTD
Greeted the lovely with a smile, sis made me smiled. She said, "I will love the jacket forever since its the one you bought for me." Aww. It just made my day. Though forever means maybe at most a year or two.
We watched a video clip of the childhood times we had during one of the holidays in the evening. It didn't bring back any memory. That was almost a decade ago!!!!!! Saw the changes in everyone. I heard my childlike voice, saw the way I walk, the way I smiled, the way I laughed. HAHAH, all my siblings were in there too. Plus my cousins and aunt and uncle. Feels great to be growing in your love...
Listed a fifty, typed a niffy
My dreams are calling, telling me something
Each time I try to ignore, it calls out louder
Taking it in seems hard,
because when it goes, it will leave me dry and out
Restless by the hour, heart heavy by the minute
Pressing on through the struggles, and never repressing
And in the midst of all, stopping to take a breather, to appreciate the beauty, to see how the world can be so stunning in its ways, and to be part of the whole process.
There are so many queries, and unspoken words, do I wonder, sure I do.
Hold me right where I belong...