In this sea of people, I found my arm linked with your arm as we walked down the street. What they are saying, I can't hear, whose faces have I walked pass, I can't see, for all my focus is on you. We smiled so, when we realised my thoughts diverted away from you for a second, maybe a minute or two. Oh pretty, I don't mean to, everything today seems to remind me of something from yesterdays of yesterdays.
HW and I settled for pasta each, italiano. Plus a special treat-pizza, viola. I must say today's meeting raised my spirits, even my appetite increased tremendously. Have been sleepy for the days that have passed, I just lie flat on my face each time. Work has taken a toll on me. But then again, its a good experience to tend a shop alone!! How many can experience that, beat that. Still sometimes it isn't worth it. But I'm living, though doing something I dislike. =/
There is so much terrain to venture on. Why stop? Don't stop.
Why ponder over things so much. I think I might have bothered, but then I realised others are thinking a lot more. That is bad for me? Not now! The picture painted was so pretty, yeah a friend let in some tales of future envisioned to be, I took it in, but realised it was too pretty. Even if it is not my own. Will it come true? I wish for the best. How unrealistic is it. I can't help but think when you get your hopes up, and how they can get dashed so quickly when the disappointment comes. That sounded harsh. Sometimes I just want to dream a bit more, sometimes I make reality sink in I feel the weight. As I take a look around, people and things are not constant.
Wouldn't it be great if one can be devoid of feelings. And towards unchangeable truths, the heart can be firm. I never like the feeling of trying to tie something heavy to pull me down. And therefore, if I can lessen the shock or surprise or confusing thoughts after what I did, I would do it. Words said can never be taken back, but it can be forgotten. If I could, I would neglect them all in the first place but instead I paid full attention even when I never thought I would. This is what life is giving, a nice feeling. I'm taking it hand in hand. It would be better if it is just ignored or just let it slip away okay?
Hahahaha, I am one silly, nothing escapes her eyes. I'm glad. Why? Cuz good memories stays clear in my head. And I always smile remembering.
She asked, will I ever lose you
I replied, unless death takes me
Cheesy right, we are acting in a play
I'm scared, terrified. Afraid. For my tomorrow, for my future. I dunno where I am headed to.
And my YJ says. You know best now. Cuz I can't see you now.