Tuesday, April 07, 2009,12:21 AM

Work today was short and sweet. As to if I would say bid farewell tomorrow, two awesome people told me to follow my heart. Actually I haven't got a clue what it means. This isn't the first time I hear this, but it is the first I'm mulling over it. The thing is when you get older, you hardly listen to what you are saying within anymore. It's just what are they saying that matters, what comes from within goes silent and is given the cold treatment. That's bad...... So, dear heart, I'm gonna listen hard!
Been listening to so many songs I didn't watched the time. Just trying to catch the lyrics. Chinese songs btw! So filled with emotions in every single line. Maybe I was just trying to find a story that provides comfort. There is something about tune and lyrics... When they match each other perfectly, the outcome is splendid and overflowing!
Can't face it, but always turning away. It's okay I will know what to do tomorrow!