YTD's sentosa outing was fun! Esp the funny bits. my memories are somewhere else, so I kind of don't want to type it here. The theme of the day was 'natural', okay I made that one up. Though the rain was pouring, the fun factor was still there, it is about who you're with, I agree to this statement to the max. Took the sky ride, wowweee, good view.
TODAY was a day out with Lina, she sparked off something in me when she talked about the venture all of us, and what each of us could offer. We are all so damn important, believe it if you don't.
We walked around so much, with one aim in mind, A JOB. A JOB with reasonable pay, with environment that is large enough, we don't like small areas and spaces. Finally the last one seems much more promising because we were given an interview each. Hahaha, the lady told me she is keen on hiring, that wasn't so bad. At least, ya know, the trip wasn't wasted or whatsoever, hopefully.
We were about to head for home when in the midst of the crowd, I saw a familiar face, let out a gasp. We all broke into laughter... It was YL btw. Missed the girl.
Headed for home with Keline, have not seen her since dunno when.
I want to rant I want to rant!!!!!! Anyway its way past my usual sleeping time, this isn't healthy but its a kind of a bad habit now-sleeping past midnight.
18 is not quite like 18. 18 does not feel like 18.
I dunno what I want, what do I want?
To feel closer to the earth flying across the globe to somewhere grabbing you away with me
It just sounds like a dream, no matter how you rearrange the words.
And dreams come true
Chica, it's alright, be with me =]