The day was gloomy with rain... Till I saw two rainbows in the sky! My dad told me about it. Realised also that a friend told me about it when I checked the phone. It was so pretty and huge!!! Could see the colours mesh together. What a beautiful sight and it lasted for so long. It made me smile. Hope those who saw it felt blessed and loved! Even for those who didn't.
怎么去拥有一道彩虹
怎么去拥抱一夏天的风
天上的星星笑地上的人
总是不能懂不能知道足够
如果我爱上你的笑容
要怎么收藏要怎么拥
如果你快乐不是为我
会不会放手其实才是拥有
-Mayday zhi zhu.
It was an awesome feeling when my friends could see it too, even Yan Jie at her workplace. Later, she told me she saw my brother... That must some fate of some sort. It's a small world. =D.
Because you are so worth it =] You know?
And when I cannot see your tears because they are hidden, for those times I cannot make you smile, I pray someone else will be able to do so.
I want to believe that my courage will perform a miracle. I don't love the same way twice. -Somebody to love by tohoshinki