
-From soompi
Sense this cruel reality
This is a rant, and this is owing to my restlessness.
Was asking this question yesterday. Why do people associate heart to love in common speech. I think I've been looking at lyrics and that got me wondering. So anyway, why can't it be hey you broke my hand, the handbreaker. My hand is torn, my hand is filled with tears. Oh those complex feelings into words. I just found an answer. Seems pretty reasonable. Dear hearts around, continue to shine!
Ever wonder why people blog, I think it all comes down to the bottomline. Just one reason, a simple one. And that is, we all have tens and thousands of thoughts each day, we all need some place to share or pen down the little thoughts that makes us up, do we? I think we do. So that explains. Hahahha, forcing my ideas on others.
Everything may be actually pretty simple, and only sometimes, not that simple as it seems on the surface. Why make it so complicated in the first place?
I'd like to think that we were all along on each other's sides, except we choose to never meet. Just like being a spectator, watching. Cheering sometimes. And when the match is over, we go home, waiting for another match to start.
Instead of just pining away, and just waiting, just go ask, get your queries answered. IF you really wanna know. Your discretion.
You never did knew do you
Always attracted to bright lights and pretty things
For I am plain, and maybe so, so I can see
But that is so not the point, not now
Because I think, I'm brought over to your side
Till you speak of gentleness and the wide blue sea
I think I know, but not entirely sure
Clasp tightly in between the palms are hopes and wishes
Let it fill everywhere