When I drive round the bend, I am certain for the last thing on my mind
Trudging through, pacing back and forth
Everyone in the dictionary of names had our smiles
There was nothing special, I just made it so
Just to give it humour, just to distract
Just trying to fill in the black with colours
I am better off moving, and moving
much away and further from now, from where I am standing
Is it too big a wish if I want you here now
Listen as I strum the strings to what's between
Fill the gap I'll hear you sing
All I want is you, the one miles away
Why is it I looked over the shoulders of those here
Lending them excuses they don't have to be here
The signs held up high "Anyone will do"
It isn't true. The wrong person don't ease.
I reckon you will appear if you want to.............
As before.