Yours truely came back from class chalet. It lasted for 2 nights. We bbq-ed on the first evening, in the rain, a slight drizzle. All of us got to see a rainbow that was smiling at us! Pretty! It was soooo fun, talking around the pit. I think, at times partially jumping around, cuz lots of funny stuffs were said, seriously my classmates are cute people! Talk to the manager!!!
The indoors were spent with usual card games, and things you'd do at a chalet. Got to learn of a new game-dunno what's it called but memory power was needed. Hahahaha it was funny to see fingers waved around but no words uttered out sometimes. Heart attack was crazy as always, screamings and rising excitement. LOL. And finally the loud piak sound, followed with series of laughters. We watched 2 movies on dvd that night. Watched the sunrise, or to be exact, how the sky lightened up to mark the start of a brand new day. That was one moment I would very much like to cherish. Sometimes you hear the expression "I wish time would just stop here" That was how I felt, or was it because I felt sleepy and dreamy. Nah nah, don't want to spoil the mood.
A twist felt, a tug at the heart, because times can change, friendships can change. But a moment stays and hold. Watching each and every of their back views, just us, waiting for the sun. I took in every single detail. Too much thoughts on this one, but unfortunately, I can't pen down how I really feel because I dunno how to. Just thank God for beautiful people.
Second day was another good day. Still can remember the details and all that happened. There was bbq for lunch. A few words of wisdom from Kaiwei. What was that again? I forgot again!! But something about push and pull. There's time for everything? Hmm... More people stayed, that equals to more laughter. I like the game-murderer. Winkwink.
Everyone who stayed didn't slept much. I slept through about 2 songs or more on my mp3 on the first night, actually wasn't sure if I did sleep or not, and a few scenes of a movie on the second. The cold at night/day break was unbearable, a feeling I chose when I rejected the blanket. Thought I won't get to sleep, turns out I did and woke up to the stinging cold that I do not like. Shivering and shaking. Brr. Good thing there was warm water! =]
Jingyi asked me if I'd miss her if we don't go to the same class. I think my answer that time was a muffled one. My answer is a big huge YES to her, and my other groupmates/classmates. A thousand and thousands of yessssssssssssss.
My takeaway- is lots of happy thoughts. =D. No shit no sleep toooooooooo. Hahahahaha!
***
Is this just one way?
A passing cloud, a passing shower
Like how they used to be
Yet, still feel like diving in, deeper than one should
Because of its uncommon ways
Perhaps the heart sensed the impending hurt
It sends forth fast tears, too fast it lost the reason
But you know what, it doesn't matter