I missed today's outing with the usual peeps. How ya all doing anyway, missed out on the fun and craps, how can! esp when all of you are in a holiday mood. How's it without me? Hahaha. Anyway what happened was, I already got up and did my stuffs, then I sat down to write my memories away, while time slips away. I didn't scrimp on the details, so that explains why. When I checked the time, it was less than 15 minutes to our meeting time, got some last min errands to run, soo I thought I'd catch up with them after their sushi session. Which I didn't, cuz I planned to meet up with HW to meet everyone together, which did not happened too.
So anyway I did had me a little adventure out. I went to collect my long time, almost-forgotten-to-collect-pay. Thought I'd say hello to my supervisor. Did so, and was glad. Chatted just for a short while. Kinda miss the place and not miss it. It's a weird feeling. I miss everyone there, as in the other part timers, it has always been fun to work together! He told me he may get all of us back some day? Did I hear that right? Walked around too, it's goood to feel the world moving, people going on with their lives.
Mum's out for her dinner&dance. Dad was supposed to go too but he didn't and even prepared grilled salmon and pasta and 4 other side dishes for me and sis. All home cooked baby. Like we were having our own party. Which made me feel so happy and blessed.
Things I wanna see but will never get to: My parents' wedding day.
I'm a little cautious of proclaiming how happy I am, because the little and big bits could be gone sooner than expected... And it leaves one dry and out. I'm sure you know. The feeling of flying high and the next instance, feeling down and out.
It's okay, keep creating new memories!
One turn and there's no need for chase.
Somebody else will be there.
And you will have to catch yourself.