It's weekends. I was pretty much like a reclusive teenager all day yesterday. Welcome to hermit life baby. Although I'm way over being like that. I just pretty much chilled in my room the whole afternoon. Still, I didn't stared at the ceiling, nope non. Instead with the phone, I could 'listen' to some probs people are facing and they could be anywhere on the earth. How's that?
I'm looking for a job. People who hate working, I used to be one of them. Took for granted and thought my job would last forever and forever. It was all shit nonsense. Though I don't really like the job, sometimes and the rush hours, but on thinking back. Being a waitress, handling huge crowds, impatient faces during peak hours and partially running everywhere is something I quite missed. Afterall, after work, we always feel like we had slimmed down so much, and as we shared the stories and the happenings, we all felt so comforted. We were all in that together. We survived the day. A whirl rush of bittersweet happiness.
Tell me why then did you not work those times when we always asked you too. Hey Lina, yl, I wished I could tell you all.
As for today, I got really touched when I saw essays/entries that were kinda thought-provoking about the person itself. The thing is, someone who always manages to captures his/her thoughts in words that just brings out more of himherself, always catches my attention. It's queer. I like his friend's writings more though. What am I saying.
Was supposed to be spuring on a friend in heading for some hard core training for his NS a month later. Till I caught myself finding more excuses than I should. Seriously is it that difficult? I do think highly of exercises and its wholesome benefits. The girl just need spuring on to kick her friend's ass.
Or we can just increase the intensity. I know my friends love street soccer right? SAY YES.
When I said that I wanted to love like people in old movies
You were embarrassed and laughed
Why does my heart feel troubled?
And why are you looking at me with such fair eyes?
-Heart, mind and soul lyrics by THSK
Can we just take it calmly and bravely?
This is a battle, stop pretending and get over here NOW.