Was at SAFRA the whole afternoon with my fam. Haven't been there for a long time. I only get 3 more years of membership. LOL. That's so little. Maybe I should go join the NS, and get life membership.
Lunch was great, I ate so much. Noodles, PAUs- Carrot juice. Don't ask why I'm typing this here, but the combination is good ah!! Haven't ate crepes and pretzels for a long time! I think YJ still owes me one pretzel. Lol. It's okay, the holidays are coming!!!
Just yesterday, I ate muah chee, hahaha it tastes great. When was the last time I ate it before yesterday? Primary 4? LOL. Don't ask me why am I typing this here too.
I still can't help thinking back on secondary school times. SEC.2. Was chatting with Jason about this yesterday. Those laughter, the fun, childish moments and the encouragements from each other as a class. Hahahah it was the best. With Keline and Tina. That is totally unforgettable.
I suppose all of us will be meeting soon. TILL THEN-