Chocolates and everything sweet, please come my way!!
There are actually quite a lot of people from CHR at TP!! Met Clara on the way from school yesterday. Hahahah, that was my first time talking to her. Wooooooooot. FUN- We should start meeting familar faces on buses. Hahahah, in a way, time also passes quickly too.
This morning wasn't fun at all. AHHHHH, didn't met Siewming!!
I headed back to CHR, got back my cert, and ah, was alone so couldn't crap much. The security uncle's still there, he came to give his well wishes. Hohoho.
SCHOOL's still JUST school. Should I just join CO again. I miss THE RUAN! The strings and its lovely sound. ZR's solo pieces are actually good!
Anyway, YJ will be back tomorrow! From OBS. Can't be there to welcome her back, to see how dark she becomes, how thin she gets or shower her with love. LOL, cuz I'll be working.
NY, I want to be there. SOME DAY I WILL.