Saturday, May 26, 2007,4:25 PM


Work yesterday was good! It wasn't too crowded, and I even had time to talk to this lady and her daughter. SO COOL, that girl is just 2 years younger and she's very well-mannered. Really nice- Then after, they moved to the pool side, and did their reading there.
Mum, let's go reading by the beach/pool too!
After work, got to went home with YL and LINA, hahaha it's nice how we can still meet up because of WORK.
Taken from BIZ SCHOOL! Beautiful isn't it. There are actually some places I have not been to at my school, but I'll leave it for next time.
Anyway, there was school today, nearly forgot about the whole thing. Tests are coming up and I still don't have any clue about macro econs. LOL.
Eeh, I always walk through this path with my few other friends to get back to class. Once upon a time, it was so boring taking the same route every day. It still looks boring. Haha, but still the times were memorable.
It's hard to get lost in a mall, try some other places.