Can't remember so much of yesterday, got to the interchange by bus. On the way there, some stuffs happened between the driver and another man- WA, it so happened that the bus was turning right, but the driver didn't gave way to the oncoming vehicle and both vehicles almost crashed. The man came out from his car immediately and started shouting at the bus driver, I'm not sure whose fault was it but the bus driver apologised to the man so I reckon it was the bus driver's fault- Hmmm they argued about it for 2 mins, the bus driver trying to appease the man. Finally some others waiting sounded the car horns, going HONK HONK, so the guy decided not to hold up the traffic, stopped his gestures and all and sped off.
Work was alright, cuz there's both Lina and Yu ling!!! Hmmm, I can't remember what happened, but there wasn't many people. Got a lot of lectures from the so called seniors, the captain in charged there. LOL. Then again, that's when you get to see who are the kind souls there. There's one cute chef who kept saying "SMILE, SMILE!" Trousers ma was like an ass and was evil yesterday! He made my friend cried, well almost. This guy had tears welled up in his eyes. So after work shift, when he was so nice to us, I was so scared of him.
We left workplace and missed the bus cuz I didn't waved at the bus, took it for granted that the driver would just stopped and look out for passengers. BUT, he just zoomed pass. The second one came at about thirty mins later, this time all of us shouted and waved hard at the bus! Uh huh! I remembered something! I talked so much during that 30 mins, my mouth couldn't stop opening. Hahahah! So dumb to mention that here.
Drank my most favourite-st drink on Earth. WA it's sweet, lovely and so OMG, I just simply cannot describe the taste, the happiness I got just by drinking it. LOL. Wooot! Carrot juice!
By the way, thanks Yu ling for passing me the book!