Dear blog, time passes so quickly when I'm having fun.
Was dreading work and was on PSP for the whole afternoon, YES, and my charactor in the game reached 1ST DAN! POWER!
Oh no, I wish someone can just hit me on my head and let me forget some stuffs, okay just kidding I take those words back.
Anyway, quite a few incidents happened today. Lol, it was kind of interesting.
Someone: Excuse me, can you check if my burger is on the way.
The burger didn't came.
Someone: I don't think my burger is coming, can you cancel the order and call the manager here.
I thought he said cancel the order and he wants to order another meal. Lol, my head goes haha. Then OH, call the manager?! LOL. In the end, no manager came but his burger came. Thanks to MAC delivery? MAYBE. Nah. Then there was also another incident with the kangkong. Wahahaha funny day.
I kept listening to s.h.e's "xie xie ni de wen rou" and this guy's "wo ke yi".
Nice songs.
Why do you like straight hair, perm it! Keep it black, keep it above shoulder length. WAAAAA- I think I will fall for you. OH SHUCKS.