29 April 2010, Thursday- Arrival of Kim brothers in SingaporeThis is a compilation of all the photos and from fancams taken by others. Found them all at sharingyoochun.wordpress. =) Credits to the various uploaders. Especially Jovenaloon, love her pictures! Their names are on the pictures.
Thank you!
Well, on that day, I thought I wouldn't get to see them! Seriously, and I reached the airport kinda late. It was good to see 2 secondary schoolmates again after so many years, we chatted a plenty before I went into resting mode. While waiting, Lina and I shared stories, got so high and laughed so much. =)
So anyway after their flight landed and all, they came out of the arrival hall. I had a good view of them =)... The crowd was wild at the sight of them........ I could not hold back and not scream.
In a celebrity's POV, a fan's scream means you are at least a somebody to them. You're a someone they look up to. =)
In fan's POV, I screamed cuz you are now here, live in front of me, how can I not scream. That all this while, waiting to see your beautiful self, I can only scream to let you know that I admire you.
Additional: My POV: Junho's really tall. WOW~ And Junsu is charismatic =)...
So anyway after all the wild chase, I think the crowd was all starstrucked. So my companions and I, we were talking about what-ifs, like what if Changmin were here...
Stop and stare..?
We all shared a cab back, cuz it was getting late. We had a chat with the cab driver. He listened to our chatter about the encounter earlier... Said he could hear the screamings from IDK, a terminal away? =x. He even turned on some kpop songs... "I believe" was one soothing song played... Everything suddenly felt so right, the lights on the road, the speed we were travelling at, the happy thoughts, the quiet moments we had to ourselves..............
I had one more thing to look forward to! The showcase, two days later =D...
Crazy, you'd think? Yess, but it's them we are talking about. I don't expect every reader to understand fully, share my sentiments on this.
Last teen year, just let me enjoy this............................
(An excuse). -HahahaKim Brothers.........
