Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them but they are always there
It's a really old quote heard from somewhere but yes I totally agree with it.
HOW ARE YOU BLOG? It has been 24 days, almost a month since I neglected you.
Heya dear awesome friends of mine, ATLJ is doing great. Getting on with life, tryin to get the most of it, squeeze every drop dry.
I just so happen to not find out how are my friends doing. Somehow getting older makes me less nosy. But guess what, the truth is I do think of you all =). Be well and get busy everyone!

Yes I'm happy just because...................................................
Of course there are many reasons. Like great company, people, music. And just most recently... OKAY I DON'T WANT TO BE A SPOILER. Although the saying goes, happiness when shared will be sweeter or something along the line.
Hooo yes, I want to go back to Mr. Curry outlet and dine there. The food served is delicious. =). Was there with Lina last week, wow we just wanted to keep the orders going. Please join us next time.
*Fandom corner- Junsu is coming to Singapore.......
TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least one of the 5 is coming =) *Fandom corner
I'm going to keep updating! I guess. Show your love and give encouragement!