Hello holiday, I've been gooood.
Just got to celebrate Jason's birthday at earle's swensons T3 2 days back, that was my first time there. A good place to be at and it was good for me cuz in between food and chewing and some slight pauses, I get to look out and watch aeroplanes take flight. Waahooo. And of cuz, also wishing IWeUs amwere flying off to somewhere.
Lots of random disses, I-pissed-you,-you-get-slightly-hopping-mad-but-it's-fine-cuz-you-know-wearefriendsanditdoesn'tmatter-besides-it's-lovely-seeing-you-madinthatway. Lots of classic actions and facial expressions as well. Hahahaha. We always do that, but well that day was overwhelming. (Please refer to Lina's blog.) By the time we each held cuppas, milkshakes, huge mug coffee and downed them, I was already ready to say goodbye. At 5 plus. LOL. That was when the 3 forcefully dragged me to the next destination with their voices, aha. All in goood time. Happy Birthday! Hope the quick surprise was good.
P.S: Give in to the 19 year olds more! ;) Wahahahaha.
Next stop, ecp.
Let us follow the going out motto! That is, go out early, go home early. Go out late go home early. Go out early or late, and have fun. Follow the motto? *follow* *ignore*
Oh wow I want to go to these places: places with live bands, lounges with beautiful jazz singers, dbsk concerts. Haha. Speaking of dbsk, Lina and I have been uber enthu lately. Cuz junsu and brother is coming to Singapore!!! Sure would like to hear him sing. Live singing heard is not the same as hearing it through media players! Agree ttm.
Something to think about,
To make our friendships better
It just needs a bit more communication
It just needs a bit more understanding
It just needs another look at each other
It just needs the time to laugh together
It will little by little, make us closer together.
From intimate note bigbang.
Enjoy your hols!