Heya, it is time once again to leave some traces of my life and share some passing thoughts.
Many events untold have passed. Each has its significance and stories of its own... Especially the stories of the astounding end of a 3 year education in poly and events thereafter. Don't like to look back and ponder now, but I must say, this learning journey has taught me lots. It encourages me to learn more!
Just 2 days ago, the four of us met for ecp outing! These are the friends that accompanied me through the first one and a half years of poly. Ras nad elena... I think the outing was like a make up for lost time, well nothing's lost, but we got older and wiser and shared more laughters and fun. The sun was beating down on us the whole time, how sunkissed we were, the cycling was fun, flying our kite of love high up was fun, just facing the sea, feeling the breeze and talking was cool, just having indian food then ice cream and fries was nice.
I think what never fails to amaze me was the level of respect we evidently have for each other. The conversations we had, and the little things we still remember about one another. I just think, it is all awesomely sweet. Given one spoonful too much but yet just fine at a go.
-just something i'd like to remember......... Cuz it was also the very first day I flew a kite! Our kite stayed high above the sky, tugged hard at the strings held and danced playfully with the wind. That was how lovely it was.
Hmmmmmm guess this break is going to be loooooong if no plans are made. Truthfully, I think it is a good time to renew somethings...
Few weeks ago, I think it as a mess, oh now what, what a beautiful mess? I ain't wearing rose coloured glasses. Just maybe, going fill myself up with what I can. Do what I can. Sometimes its cool to be empty. To make life overflowing is another story.
What's on my mind now, dbsk! I am waiting for the day where they'd perform together again. Meanwhile just enjoy music from other artists around. Look out for beast! Kpop!
What's on my mind now, I wonder if you like the song, Two is better than one and wonder how you'd sing it. And if you agree to the lyrics. Lovely melody... I like!
Seee this huge space, well time for imagination, cuz I am not a fan of uploading pics. Imagine a huge smile. Two eyes and a u shaped curve upwards. You may magnify it, it's a smile afterall.
It's a smile for you.