Happy new beginnings!
A new post for the month and year and energy for the space here before it starts to get deserted and feel alone!
My life in January is zooming so fast, while now here I am, trying to grab hold of the best moments to talk about. To me at this moment here, they appeared in snapsnots, in bits and pieces.
Which means, I cannot remember the details at all. If I were me ages ago, I probably would be surprised. I'm forgoing the little stuffs now...
Why am I here at this blog that I actually planned on deserting, I have no idea, maybe I still need this space.
See the new music player at the side? It contains lovely songs I have not really listened to and tracks that I have heard recently! I love to blog surf then stop and pause, listening to tracks on the blog.
Secretly thanking the blogger for the compilation of good tracks.For my own blog, I must selfishly say that the tracks are for my own preference and listening pleasure. It's all KPOP. Do you love kpop? Give them a try though. If you are worried about not understanding, you can always look for subtitles which I very often do for songs I like very much. =] If not, an open heart will do =D
The flowers that bloom in spring And the sandy beaches of summerAn autumn evening And a sunny spot in winterHow many seasons come and go, Our prayers will transcend even time and space ...I want to tell youThat tomorrow will surely come- Because tomorrow comes by Tohoshinki /DBSK
So here it is, my first ever post of the month and year. To more new beginnings!