Psssst, I realised my blog don't have lots of birthday posts, here's one for you Lina yap lina.
Happy Birthday, happy always!!!Lina's someone who brought changes to my life in a way that is amazing, she was the one who spread the love of dbsk to me. Thanks for that! The first time she told me about them, I gave her a puzzled face and youtubed them at home. Rising sun was the first song I heard. It was familiar becuz I saw them on teevee before! The song was catchy, my eye for details then was far worse than now, and didn't think much of it.
Nevertheless, ms lina yap lina persisted and sent me lots of dbsk's songs, gave me forum links, "forced" banjun dramas on me. Heh =). Of cuz, I started to notice them again and looked at them differently.
We saw lots of funny clips, watched how close they are as a group. The support they gave each other.
When dbsk started singing ballads in Japan (2nd jap album), I was touched by almost all the songs they sang live. I decided I definitely must watch them live once. AT LEAST ONCE. Since then, I started to look forward to every new single album they produced. Love in the ice began it all.
I just love watching dbsk on stage even if it is via youtube. The presence they have is just amazing. When they began to showcase more talent, compose songs, share life stories, I knew, I just know they are my source of inspiration. Of course, not forgetting to add their good looks and talent for dance. 5 different in their ways and so perfect together in a group.
Regarding the law suit and all, I fail to understand fully the whole situation, refusing to take in the stories on the net. Whose statements are those? Probably made up. We dunno. Lots of things may happen and attempts to shaken the faith or change the heart, and many probably have moved on. Typing this out renews my belief!
Seeing them being separated now is horrible, just hope to see them comfortable and at ease with each other when they next perform! =D
P.s: miss the fan girling. Lina, I wanna hear your story!