Heya, I have a hunch this is going to be a looong post. Let's see where this goes. My last week at PIL was memorable. That week we had a chance to see preparation work done on the day before the ship launching ceremony. Had a chance to tour the ready ship and its interiors. It was a real eye opener. That day it was raining, we saw the engineers and workers in overalls hurrying about their work. Being able to seeee people at work, that's something cool. Especially in a field of brainwork.
On the launching day itself, the ship was well on its way to meet the waters for the first time. I felt the excitement! It was something like watching a baby walk for the very first time, in this context then, a baby ship on its way to swim for the first time. That day was the last day of work for partner XH and me. We returned to the office to see a pizza deliveryman with boxes of pizza in his hands. Wheee, they gave us lunch treats and presented us with certificates by MD. =D I still remember what he said that day! We completed our final decorations that day, decorating the front door of the building. Lovesssssssssssss.
It was heartwarming for the exchanges of well wishes and all. This isn't goodbye, it is probably farewell. And it is just a part and parcel of life. For these 3 months, the people that walk in and out, the smiles they sent, the warmth and kindness given just found their way to me. And I am going to cherish this. I really want to remember all these. And I'm also glad our friends at PFS have not forgotten us!
Today was very eventful, a day with many encounters that had me switching from one emotion to another in quick instances. I'm glad for the outcome no matter what. A marvellous day it was, two thumbs up! Congratulations, SIP is over. Was it enriching, did we learn what we wanted to? Though the paths we walked on that may not be the ones we wanted to tread into, we probably can still find other sources of learning points and all.
This quote is relevant!
Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.Something that XH once shared with me during SIP days...
In the end, what matters most is
how well did you live
how well did you love
how well did you learn to let go
True isn't it? Spread joy and love.
Thank you to all you brilliant people who have shared insights and advices with me. Even though my expressions may not be much =] POKER FACE.
Today I also got to see DBSK's live performance after SOO LONG, it has been months!! Spotted! Changminnie with new hairstyle. So where now? Should I place my misses, how should I contain them. Hmmmmmmmmmm..........
I wonder... What's up now.